Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last Thoughts on TICL Conference

I wanted to post more pictures of our SLCSD staff members at TICL before I get going with what's going on with the ISTE Conference where I am now.

Collaboration

Breakfast

Which session do I attend next?

Expectantly waiting for the keynote

I think fun was had along with the learning!

Multitasking

Presenting about the global connections of our kindergarten classes:







End of conference SLCSD meeting to plan for EdTech for next year





Using Twitter to connect with others and share resources:





I just couldn't be happier with the large number of staff members who gave up three summer days to attend this annual local conference. We now have so many resources to share throughout the course of this summer and next school year. We have also acquired some new skills. I'm particularly happy about all the new tweeters who have joined me and other SLCSD users of Twitter, calling themselves the Freking Fun Club. Let's keep sharing our resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment